Sunday 23 March 2014

20 Miler

Written by Karl:

The longest run yet....by far! I succeeded in conquering an epic 20mile run last week. It all started at 5am half an hour before it should have done when Vicky text me to tell me she had met Jonathan Ross at an Awards Ceremony. Managing to get back to sleep for 30 minutes, I woke to the sun rising and started my journey just before 6am. 

The first 16 miles of the run were by myself pounding the streets of Millbrook, Mosley, Greenfield, Ashton and Uppermill. The final 4 were helped along by stopping by the house and collecting Roly, who joined me for Carrbrook Hill. 

My friend has lent me her Garmin, a device which tracks your progress and here is the map and link to the run:





Many thanks to everyone who has supported us. We really appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment