Thursday 14 November 2013

3 miles...

I'm going to tell you anyway...(!)

Ok... so nothing as dramatic as falling off the treadmill happened to me today but nevertheless I am still going to tell you about the workout!

Once again it's made me realise what a long way I have to go to even stand a chance of completing the marathon. I set myself the goal of running 5km in under of 30minutes and didn't quite manage it, here's a picture of my workout summary:


Just over 5km in 36mins...I guess that isn't horrendous given that I've just started training and it's still technically week one but proof that I will need to make every week count (and maybe stop drinking so much wine...!) 

Gym selfie A.K.A photographic proof I made it to the gym
Karl also did another 4-miler this morning with Roly at his side, well done Karl (and Roly.) 


Once again THANK YOU to our sponsors so far, legends!

No comments:

Post a Comment