Monday 11 November 2013

All the gear...

...for a big idea! (I know what you were all really thinking!) 

Karl has once again demonstrated outstanding commitment and gone for another run this evening (with little Roly coming along for the fun). I used my time wisely tonight as well and went to Go Outdoors to purchase some new running gear. 

Quality running gear to help me brave the Northern winds of Millbrook!
Now I really have no excuses not to start running and am pledging to get up first thing tomorrow morning and hit the streets of Stalybridge to get my jog on. I'm not a morning person (I'm really, really not) but hopefully the chance to jump out of bed and wear my new running gear will help me on my way!


A good sentiment to help motivate me out of bed! 
Thank you to all those who have supported us so far: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/VickyandKarl

No comments:

Post a Comment